Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I love Mops & Pops

Today I want to share some photos of Mops (Grammie) & Pops.  They have been amazing for so many months now, including when I was still in Mama's tummy.  When Mama was on bedrest for 9 weeks, Mops & Pops took turns coming to take care of her (and me) whenever Daddy had to travel, and even when he was just at work since Mama couldn't be left by herself. They also bought me a present every Friday to celebrate my new gestational week.  Since I was born, they continue to help Mama at our house in Napa every week and they visit me a lot, even though they live 2 hours away.  They were sad that they couldn't hold me for several weeks while I was still getting stronger and on all sorts of monitors.  But, now they finally can!  I love seeing Mops & Pops and can't wait to have many fun experiences with them!

Oh...and I'm now 6lbs7oz.  I'm still off oxygen and breathing great.  I'm still having some trouble with bottle & breastfeeding, but everyone is being patient with me while I try to learn this really hard task!!! 





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, beautiful images- makes me so happy to see Declan's progress. Huge thanks to Grammie and Pops for all their support. Gran House

    ReplyDelete