Thursday, August 18, 2011

Too cool for school

Mama has learned that she needs to undress me in order to keep me awake while I learn to breastfeed.  Otherwise, I just get too cozy and fall asleep within 5 minutes.  So, today, while she was getting ready, I was laying on my boppy pillow.  And when Mama looked down, this is what she saw!  I was just chillin' with my hands behind my head.  Mama says it is a good thing that I am so adorable, because otherwise she would be more frustrated then I refused to open my mouth to nurse 2 minutes later!

This is how big I am compared to Mama's water bottle - I've grown a lot!   I'm 5 pounds now!   I used to just be slightly longer than the bottle. I also am finally fitting into some preemie clothes for the first time.  I really have no idea why Mama and the nurses try to put clothes on me anyway...I'm happy in my diaper and a blanket.  But they insist on playing dress up.  I go along with it most of the time because I can tell it makes them happy....but seriously, it is a bit crazy to be dressed up and then have my outfits covered up by all the blankets!

No comments:

Post a Comment