Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pathway "D"

Hi Everyone!

I hit a new milestone yesterday.  I advanced to what my beautiful nurses call "Pathway D".   Pathway D is the second-to-last step in my feeding regimen.  The ultimate goal is for me to eat whatever I want, when I want it (Pathway E).  Up until now, however, I was being fed through a feeding tube every other feeding.  That way I could stay asleep during those feeds, and only wake up every 6 hours to drink from my bottle.  I love sleeping!!!  But now, on Pathway D, I have to feed through a bottle every 3 hours -- they are not using my feeding tube!  Eating on my own is totally exhausting!  I prefer to sleep and be fed.  But, Zeus (my Daddy) tells me that I cannot come home to Mt. Olympus until I feed entirely on my own.  So, I am doing my best.  While Zeus feeds me my bottles, he occasionally hits me in the back with the force of a god.  See the video below...

No comments:

Post a Comment