Saturday, September 17, 2011

We got Inked!

Mama & Daddy came to visit me one day sporting some new ink!  Mama came up with the idea to get my name tattooed on her side, and designed a very cool one with my first name in Celtic and my middle name in Greek. Daddy has been talking about getting a tattoo of the Second Law of thermodynamics for years, so when Mama told him that she was going to get one, he felt like he had to put his money where his mouth is!  Indeed, Daddy liked Mama's idea so much, that he decided to get the exact same tattoo in addition to the one on the Second Law of thermodynamics.  Daddy has already been teaching me the Second Law - it doesn't seem too complicated to me yet, so I'm not sure why it's this scary looking equation!  I don't think I'll ever forget it since Daddy has it forever on his arm.  I'm glad that I was at least equal importance to Daddy as his passion for the Second Law.   Mama & Daddy better hope that they don't give me too many brothers & sisters someday, because it wouldn't be cool to have my name tattooed and then not do the same for them. 

My nurses & Mama & Daddy had a little fun with me at the hospital and put a fake tattoo on my chest so I can look just like Daddy.  (Don't worry, it came off the next day!)




Oh...I'm 8 pounds 2 ounces today.  I was officially put on a diet since I am getting too fat too quickly!  So, they cut down a bit on my volume of breastmilk.  I'm still working on the feeding thing, but it is still so much work to finish a full bottle!

1 comment:

  1. He is too adorable with attitude. The tattoos maynstirup a little interest by cousins. What would Laura create?Love, gran

    ReplyDelete