Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I love my beautiful nurses!

Ok, so I am a lucky lucky man!  How many guys get to have at least 5 beautiful women wait on them hand & foot 24 hours a day?  I know you all must be jealous. I am definitely living a dream right now!

Ever since the day I was born, I have had 5 "primary" nurses.  Sure, I have other nurses sometimes since my primaries occasionally have to spend time with other babies (or even their own families)...but most of the time I get the same ones.  I got to hand pick which nurses I wanted to have for my primaries, and I sure did a good job! 

My nurses love me too...not only do they feed me and wipe my bum, but they also rock me and take me for walks around the NICU to visit other babies and other nurses sometimes.  After all, one can go a bit stir crazy staying in the same room & the same crib for 9 weeks! 

They treat me so well that I'm not sure I ever want to go home.  Besides, I've never even seen this mythical place called "home", though Mama & Daddy assure me that I will like it a lot.  I'm skeptical though, since I don't know how it can get much better than it is now...and Mama told me there aren't 5 beautiful women waiting for me at home! 

Here are some photos of me & my nurses:



This is Jenny, Alyssa, and Leilani














 This is me with Corie
This is me with April - she was the very first one to take care of me!

Oh, and I'm 7 pounds 3 ounces now!   Mama can't stop rubbing my fat little belly for good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fabulous- what a life. You are looking a little like a Buddha Baby! The nurse are certainly wonderful but I have a feeling when you get home the ladies in waiting will be there! Its wonderful to ahve your web blog site to follow but I miss you and look forward to seeing you, Love, Gran

    ReplyDelete