Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mama & Me


Most people say I look just like my Daddy...and I agree.  Mama and my nurses just can't believe how identical I look to Daddy, but one of our family friends just commented on how my mouth looks like Mama's.  

You decide....





Mama circa 1978

                                                                                                         Me circa 9/2011
I'm 8lbs10oz today...quite a chunky monkey!  Still working on my feeds, but I am getting better slowly!  Mama & Daddy are hoping to take me home by the end of next week.  I will miss my nurses, but I'm starting to get excited at experiencing a whole new world!  I've never been outdoors yet, so I'm looking forward to seeing the sunshine (with appropriate sunblock applied), and feeling the wind on my face!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, your growth and development make me so happy! I can't wait to welcome you in person. As Rhea, mother of your Dad, big Z, I can tell you some cool stories about your Dad! I think you look like both your Mom and Dad. All my love, Gran

    ReplyDelete