Friday, October 14, 2011

Just Chillin' at home

I'm almost 10 pounds now & still without my feeding tube!  Mama & Daddy are so proud of me that I have been eating so well.  I still put up a bit of a fight occasionally, but on the whole, I'm eating like a champ.  I like to keep Mama & Daddy on their toes - I actually enjoy eating and breastmilk is yummy stuff, but I find it amusing to fuss a little bit since I get so much attention!  I'm figuring out how to wrap Mama & Daddy around my little finger quite well...though Daddy is a harder sell than Mama.  She's a sucker! 

I've been hanging out at home most days, but Mama takes me out to the store and for walks about once a day.  So far, my favorite place is the Oxbow Public Market - kind of like a permanent Farmer's Market.  Mama tells me that most of the Carbon in my body comes from the Oxbow Market - since she loves to get groceries there, and then her breastmilk is what keeps me going strong. 

My favorite passtimes are still sleeping and playing on my tummy-time mat.  I also love my showers with Daddy. 

Late night with Mama...note how she's using the Boppy pillow for herself!

                                                        Out cold....





Thinking about waking up....
                              Mama & Daddy's remedy for reflux - I look like a beached seal!

  Another reflux remedy...the boppy pillow helps with everything.

                                                    Hanging out with my sister, Fauna.

                                                 Showers with Daddy - I love my time with him!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to see these wonderful pictures of you. You're growing
    strong and having so much fun with Mommies and Daddy. Love, Gran

    ReplyDelete