Monday, November 27, 2017

Keevah Nyx: Gobble Gobble with Gran


We just had a wonderful and busy week with Gran for Thanksgiving.  We had a wonderful day with Gran and her friend John up in St Helena, visiting Sterling vineyard and Dean & Deluca.  I pretended to help everyone cook food on Wednesday and Thursday too!  On Thanksgiving, we had lots of friends and family over - everyone who didn't have another place to go!  I had a fun time playing with the other kids, and Gran and Grandpa.  The Romps family also spent the weekend in Napa, and we did some wine tasting (don't worry, I just played with Declan & Felix), and also went to the Christmas parade.  I'm sooooo excited about Santa this year...I keep chanting "Santa Santa" whenever I think of him!  We picked out our tree and decorated inside the house.  I'm trying to be good and not take everything off the tree, but it's so hard! I just want to touch everything! 

Happy Gobble Day!




The whole gang!
Grandpa and me relaxing before bedtime


Vineyards in the Fall

Gran with big brother and me!

Happy family!
Declan and Felix racing in the vineyards


Us & the Romps Family

Gran, John, Mama and Dada enjoyed a grown-up night out

Diving into our liquid nitrogen lollipops!

Hunting for the perfect tree


I love nutcrackers that are bigger than me! 
Sleigh ride with Gran


Brother says, "giddy up Rudolph!"

Decking the halls! (with breakable ornaments!) 

The Napa Christmas parade.  I saw SANTA!!

I LOVE to dance!

Oh - Mama finally caught me doing my special trick - I had managed to keep this one a secret for a long time!












1 comment:

  1. Declan's and Keevah's "posts" are always fun to see and read.

    ReplyDelete