Sunday, November 19, 2017

Declan Hercules: Halloween & Fall in Tahoe!

The Great Pumpkin has come and gone, but it sure was fun!  As you can see below, I was Harry Potter this year.  Mama was a bit sad that I wasn't some kind of fan this year, but I made my costume myself so that made her happy.  I affixed a feather to a wooden dowel, used my own bathrobe, and Mama's lipstick for my lightening bolt.  Keevah Nyx was a ladder since she climbs EVERYTHING! Doesn't she make a great ladder?  Gee & Grandpa came over for the day, and Grandpa even went trick-or-treating with us.  I had a great time, and even Keevah got into the process in a big way.  She was pushing her way past the big kids to say "tick-teat" for her candy (even though she still doesn't really know what candy is!). 





Two pumpkins

Rocking my temporary purple hair! 

In other HUGE news, I lost my first tooth!  And, don't you like my new glasses??  I think they make me look like Harry Potter, so I like them a lot.  I was a little upset that the Tooth Fairy was going to take my tooth in exchange for money, so I wrote her the note below, and she left me my tooth AND $5.00!  I actually haven't spent any of the money - I've decided I'm saving it for college! 



We got back up to Tahoe with a group of Friends right before Halloween:  The Sciandri's, the Li's and Mama's new partner from work, Dr. Lois.  The weather was perfect for hiking and my favorite part was the golden aspen trees. 

At Kiva Beach

At Kiva Beach

Frog Lake
The Mamas! Lois w/ Ellie, Nicole w/ Lucius, and Mama with Keevah 
Overlooking Carson Pass

Snow in October!
 

Sissy passed out!

The whole gang


 


Near Lake Winnemucca at the Carson Pass
Back home, ready for bed
Dada with Keevah Nyx and I when Mama was out on her Girl's night


Thanksgiving is up this week!  Gran comes tomorrow, and I can't wait to spend all week with her...and get our Christmas stuff ready!  

1 comment:

  1. As usual, the pictures of kids are fantastic. Everyone looks like they are having a ball. Sure miss the kiddos while I'm in Jordan.... Love, Gee

    ReplyDelete