Wednesday, October 14, 2015

October fun

After our trip to Dallas, it was time to enjoy life back in California!
My favorite holiday is coming...the feast of the Great Pumpkin!

First stop - pumpkin patch! I've been asking to go there since last November, and finally Mama and Dada obliged.

climbing the hay pyrimid
I loved the slide again this year
trapped in the hay maze




We also decorated the house for Halloween too

Out to dinner with Noah & Emily - I passed out on the chairs behind the grown-up's table
Noah, Emily, Mama, Dada and asleep Hercules 
Goof-ball at swim practice

And then a lovely long fall weekend in Tahoe with a bunch of friends!

On a walk with Mama

Loving the fall colors, Mt Tallac in background
Looking for Kokanee salmon at Taylor creek

With Mama and baby sister
Watching the salmon protect their egg nests


L to R:  Teddy, Liam, me, and Felix - we kept calling the fish sharks instead of salmon, much to the delight of other onlookers


On a hike with friends


On our Taylor Creek walk - a Mama bear and three cubs right in front of us...
I am king of the world! (or at least our property!)
Bea, Felix and me watching Frozen
Helping Mr. Ernst fly a kite
Anna Sophia, me, Felix, and Liam digging holes to China
The whole gang in one wheelbarrow!
At Echo Lake
Lunch break with friends 
At Echo Lake overlooking Tahoe

Doing "Grandpa work" at the cabin - digging holes, planting seeds, and generally making a mess





No comments:

Post a Comment