Monday, April 6, 2015

Friends, fun, and the Easter Bunny!


Another busy month!  I'm really enjoying my Montessori still and learning more and more every day. Mama and Dada can't believe my understanding of complex things - I talk about fans and electricity and the solar system and gardening and tools and vehicles constantly.  I'm much more a fan of things work and about practical aspects of our world than I am with silly things like learning my letters and numbers!  I'm progressing with those too, but they are just not as fun! 

I'm almost at 35 pounds and my parents cannot believe how they don't worry about my food intake with every meal - thoughts that consumed them the first two years of my life. 


I'm Mama's Otolaryngology poster child! Though qtip use in ears does keep her in business!

When Mama came in and found me like this, I said "Mama, I decided to put on my underwear after the fact..."  Seriously, after the fact?  What three year old says that?
A basket and a shovel make a great boat

We spent a wonderful weekend in Half Moon Bay with the Wilcox-Notash family!
Half Moon Bay - flying my first kite



The disembodied heads
Sand can be pretty yummy
Butterfly kisses with Mama

Family selfie

                                                           Chasing Dada on the beach



Whoops!!!

Miss Jen and Mazzie helping with the computer
The Wilcox-Notash family helping us celebrate Dada's birthday
My new bed finally arrived!  Ahoy Matey!


Re-wearing my lion headdress while playing with my safari friends
Enlarging the garden 

Magna tiles can make all kinds of fan-like objects, including a windmill fan car (seen at right)
Hide-and-seek, naked ostrich style

Then we got to return to Tahoe for fun with more friends!  
Tahoe with the Friesen and Jaramillo families
With Alden at Kiva Beach

Playing on a downed tree
Beautiful day at the beach
Playing in a massive hole with my friends 
Fairly dazed and confused watching a movie while the grown ups eat dinner in peace!


Time to color eggs!  At least Mama remembered to cook the eggs first this year!
A friendly phone call to the Easter Bunny to remind him I'm not in Napa 

All dressed up for Easter! 
Letting loose the munchkins 
Easter egg on the tahoe tree!
Mama organized a color coded easter egg hunt (we could only pick up eggs that matched the color of our basket) so the older kids wouldn't get all the easier eggs for us little guys!
Kings of the mountain
With Dada, Mr. Gene and Mr. Cody watching kite surfers

Riding scooters with Alden down a fairly steep hill!

Relaxing after a long hard day of playing

And to leave you with a super cute rhyme

No comments:

Post a Comment