Sunday, March 15, 2015

Grandparents in Waiting


March was full of friends and Grandparents!
Scroll thru the photos and videos below to see what I've been up to.  Don't forget to scroll down to watch cool videos of me skiing!


First I'm continuing with soccer practice!



Being silly with Mama!


Handsome profile

We had a dinner party and I got to stay up super duper late by the firepit...and I wore my bike helmet for HOURS


Next I went to my friend's birthday party.  The theme was superheros...so I came as my favorite super-hero, Hercules!! 







Mama had to go see a patient in the hospital, and I begged to go with her.  Guess why?  There are large fans out in the front of the building!  




I also love fancy restaurants, and finally Mama and Dada obliged.  I picked out my own outfit, including tie!
Cheers!



Then it was time for Gee's birthday, so I made her a wood box and decorated it with drawings.  Thanks to Uncle Tomo for giving me my own special tool box!

Happy birthday to Gee


Playing with my friends

Cool dude

I spent a day crafting with Mama, and here's what we made!  I'm responsible for the rainbow pompom bunny and the modern punk rock q-tip bunny 

Then Granddad came up for a weekend visit.  We visited our local Napa castle and saw the piggies and peacocks. 

Racing Granddad down the slide








Another shot of my handsome face!  I actually look a bit like my Mama in this photo for a change!
Then Gran came to visit for a whole week!
My amazing magnatiles castle!



Gran came with us to Tahoe and we enjoyed digging for dinosaur bones on the beach
Tackling Mama
I got to go skiing a few times with Dada






More easter crafts with Mama on the tahoe deck
And special block time with Gran
Great big bubbles!


Mama and Dada celebrate Dada's 37th birthday in Tahoe!

1 comment: