Sunday, July 20, 2014

Uncle Ben & Auntie Aubree Return!

We just spent a wonderful weekend in Tahoe because my Auntie & Uncle are back!  They were in Jordan for the past year, and now they have returned because they missed me so much!   And they are making me a cousin...hooray!  I showed off all my skills that I acquired in their absence...such as speaking in sentences, going pee pee in the potty, being opinionated about EVERYTHING, and being such a good worker.   We enjoyed working at the cabin and going to the beach...and we even celebrated my birthday again!

Dada gave me the most perfect birthday present ever!  My very own leaf blower!  I just have to be careful to not blow all the bark out of our backyard.




My cousin is in Auntie Aubree's belly! 
The men:  Dada, Grandpa, Me, and Uncle Ben
All decked out for the beach
Auntie Aubree, Gee with Me, Uncle Ben & Grandpa
Auntie Aubree, Mama, Dada, and Uncle Ben
My family
New ear muffs so I don't have hearing loss from my new leaf blower!
Family hugs!
My new workbench.  I've been sawing and drilling EVERYTHING in sight!
My new bubble FAN!

I'll be old enough to play this game soon enough...just watch out Dada & Uncle Ben
Relaxing with Mama and my drill
Working with the men to dig holes for our new plants

                                                 Working hard

I told Mama that I didn't steal the cookie.  Don't you think I'm believable?

Cuddling with Dada and my drill
Family dinner!
Uncle Ben & me!
Working with Grandpa to collect piles of pinecones
Silliness with Dada
Why are Mama and Dada so happy when I'm not in the picture?
Glow stick headband and hedgehog WAY past my bedtime
Building my waterfall rock tower
Perfect day on the beach

Swing more Auntie Aubree!












No comments:

Post a Comment