Monday, October 7, 2013

Hercules and the Great Pumpkin


Harvest is here!!!!  The vines are heavy with delicious grapes and I eat them straight off the vine. Mama & Daddy prefer to drink their grapes after a little fermenting, but I love the sweetness. 

I barely remember last year's festivities, but I remember enough to know that it is pumpkin season! I've been asking for pumpkins for weeks, and Mama & Daddy finally obliged yesterday.  Stanley Lane Pumpkin Patch!  Hooray!  

I went on a long intensive search for my very own Great Pumpkin. Scouring high and low, through the corn maze, under the hay pyramid deep into the tunnels...and picked out not one, but MANY, of my very own Great Pumpkins (though I do have a favorite striped one).  

I also got to see the piggies drinking their water and burrowing into the mud, the baby oreo calf, and several goats.  My favorite season is upon us!

Stay tuned soon to see me in all my Halloween glory...I'm not telling what I'm going to be quite yet!

So many decisions...so little time...
I am Hercules! Strong Hercules!
Mine!
Vroom vroom
Tackling the hay pyramid with Daddy
Here piggy piggy piggy
Wee!
I win!
Helping Mama decorate
Haystacks and pumpkins all in order...for now...
"say pumpkin"
The final product
Checking out our new decorations. Can we keep these all year round?
"Kiss Boo"
Twilight with Boos and Daddy
Awaiting the harvest moon




No comments:

Post a Comment