Sunday, September 1, 2013

Alisal Dude Ranch

Mama & Daddy surprised me last weekend with a weekend trip down to the Santa Barbara mountains.  For 37 years, Daddy's paternal family has met at the Alisal Guest Ranch every summer for a family reunion.  This year was my second time there, but I completely took advantage of it this time!

Tons of family time with my cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents, combined with horseriding, barnyard fun, hay rides, BBQs, games, pool time, and fancy dinners made for an amazing weekend.
See my antics below.
Granddad & Boppy with me & the princesses Logan, Laura, Lexi, Harper & Sophie


Granddad & me
Everyone!
A rare family portrait
Fancy dinner with Mama & Dada
Say Cheese!
Fun at the pool with Mama
Dada, Uncles Steve & Kevin will never grow up
Boppy keeping me warm
Auntie Kendall & Logan
Fun in the pool with Dada
I can touch the bottom!
Go long
My turn!


Kiss my owie Mama!

A hay ride?  Yeah!!!
Mr. Blue Eyes
Lakeside BBQ with Uncle Rainbow, Granddad, Auntie Beth, Uncle Steve & Mama
Dancing with Dada
So many cousins (and second cousins):  Lexi, Laura, David, Michael, Remi holding me, Remi, Noelle holding Logan, Sophie & Harper
Feeding the chickens (which I kept referring to as "MEAT"!!!)
Throwing a ball to white mouse (you have to admit it looks more like a mouse than a dog)
Riding Mr. Pickles with cousin Logan
Having fun on Bullwinkle
2013
2012
Go faster!
My family
Dancing with cousin Laura
Could I model?

With Auntie Kendall, Granddad & cousin Logan after dinner
At the Oak room
Uncles Steve, Kevin & Chris with Dada
All the fun wiped me out!
Can't wait until next year!



















1 comment: