Friday, August 16, 2013

Tahoe in the Summer!

I've never been to Tahoe in the Summer!  Wow!  What a change!  I'm used to the pretty snow, and I was shocked to see pine needles, pine cones, and water streams in its place.

Gee (my new name for Grammie), Grandpa, Uncle Ben, Aunt Aubree, Bill & Cara were all in Tahoe to play with me, chauffeur me, feed me, change me, and generally laud my presence.

Uncle Ben & Aunt Aubree are moving to Jordan (the country) next month, so this was our last time together in Tahoe for awhile.  Makes me sad, but I can't wait for a trip to visit them!

Don't miss some really special photos...keep scrolling!

Fun on the speed boat

Dada kneeboarding 
Mama and Miss Cara chatting while I play in the sand with Uncle Ben & Aunt Aubree
The whole gang being entertained by my antics


 

No explanation required...


Playing inside the ottoman
Wheelbarrow rides with Grandpa



Admiring the perfect pinecone

No comments:

Post a Comment