Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Misc cute summer photos!

OK - preschool starts tomorrow, so Mama wanted to get some cute photos of me up quickly!  
Photos from last weekend at Tahoe are pending...to be posted within the next few days.  

I loved this summer!  So much time to play with friends and family. 
My vocabulary has exploded and I'm really giving Mama & Dada a run for their money...I haven't sat still since last July (when I first learned to crawl).  I had my 2 year high risk evaluation and I blew them away in every category!  Yeah me!!!  


My standard sleeping position

Silly dressup with Gee (my newly created name for Grammie)

My new big boy high chair since I am eating so well!

Learning to be calm and look at books myself

Just chillin' while watching Mama & Dada wine taste

Watch out for me in 14 years...

Being silly with Grandpa

At the park with Mama

Silliness at bathtime

Extra silliness

Extra extra silliness at Gym Zone

At traintown with Gee

Where Mama tries to put me when I misbehave

I missed the potty...

Traintown carrosel with Gee

I love rollercoasters!

A little time for posed photos




No comments:

Post a Comment