Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My daily activities...

I'm almost 18 months adjusted now...and gaining weight finally!  I'd been sick a few times, and then was learning to eat by mouth, so I didn't gain weight for awhile.  But now, I'm up 2 pounds in the past 2 months!  I'm inching closer to having my g-tube removed, but Mama is making me wait a little bit longer until flu season is over...just in case.  

I am running and climbing all over. 
Mama is counting the list of words that I can say...and it does NOT include Mama (I'm holding off on that one until she can't stand it anymore!).  I can say Dada, night-night, cat, clock, bubble, ball, woof-woof, wha' dat?, uh-oh (my personal favorite...usually said as a premonition).  I know so many more words though (I just haven't found the energy to say them yet)...such as ball, book, block, milk, water, more, socks, shoes, diaper, most of my body parts (even the ones I'm not supposed to touch!), bath, water and on and on...  I'm amazing Mama and Daddy daily with how much I am learning, including complex phrases such as "put away the book", "walk to the car", "going to the park", etc.   
I'm still a super good sleeper - I go to bed at 7pm and wake up at 7:30am, and nap from 1-3.  I didn't get this beautiful without my beauty rest!

I wanted to give you all a taste of what I do during my days when Mama & Daddy are off bringing home the bacon.  (Check out all the videos...they keep getting better!)
Wearing my C12 Hat and showing off my blue eyes
On my daily walk 
I forgot to post these when Gran visited last month...I love my Gran!  Grandparents have endless patience according to Mama & Daddy
With Gran at the park 
Having fun with food!
Helping Mama with the laundry
Fun with Grandpa's hat
I won't give the hat back to Grandpa!
At the toy train hobby shop in Napa
On the train ride  
Thanks Aunt Jenny for my basketball hoop!
I love sitting in Daddy's chair
I can fit in my toy chest too!
My first haircut

Check out all that hair!
Showing off my new haircut...and inadvertently was caught  red-handed ...whoops!
I love books!
Dancing, dancing, dancing

Music time at GymZone

Bouncing with grandpa at Gymzone

More songs at Gymzone

Loving my tricycle

I have a minor foot fettish...

No comments:

Post a Comment