Thursday, March 21, 2013

Marathon Day & Babies in Tahoe


Dada ran the marathon recently - here are some photos from the day!  Mama & I rooted for him and our friends Jen & Antonio along the way & at the finish line too!  

Stretching the night before the race

Looking good at Mile 16


Kisses for Dada

Cheering for Dada at the Finish Line
Dada finishing strong
Antonio, Jen & Dada finish!
Grammie & Grandpa giving Dada some birthday gifts (Happy 35th Dada!)

Cereal and blueberries with Grammie
Easter is coming!

We also got to go to Tahoe again this month.   This time, some of Mama's best friends and their families joined us.  Analeah from college, with her husband Ian and boys Keeton & Jonah.  Beth from residency, with husband Mike and kids Ellie & Zack.  And Cara from post-residency, with Bill.  Gran Twiga and John also joined us.  I had an amazing time. Mama says it was definitely more chaotic than normal with all the kids around, but I had the best time ever (aside from my first ear infections!).  I chased the big kids around and was generally oblivious to the fact that they were playing "run away from Declan game".  I got to eat a cupcake for the first time (thanks Miss Analeah!).  And baby Zack was so funny how he just lays around and crawls a little.  Why doesn't he just walk like the rest of us?
In Tahoe - Ian with my friends Keeton & Jonah
Analeah & Cara
Mike with my friends Ellie & Zack
Analeah made special birthday treats for Jonah & Dada who share the same birthday
I helped Jonah & Dada blow out the candles.
Chillin' with Uncle Ian and my friends on the couch
Hanging out with Jonah on the deck
Love Dada!
"Hot Bath" time with Analeah, Jonah & Keeton
Beth & Dada join us
Gran Twiga came to the cabin for the first time. 
Mama & Dada with Bill & Cara
The men: Ian, Mike, Dada & Bill 
Some of Mama's best friends - Beth, Analeah & Cara
Me with Keeton & Jonah
Can't wait to make it to tahoe again!  Granddad & Boppy visit this weekend, so stay tuned for photos of my adventures with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment