Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A mini vacation

This past weekend was so much fun!  Mama and Daddy took me to San Francisco for the first time.  We stayed at Bill & Cara's house for a few nights.  Mama and Daddy went to the symphony with Bill and Cara on Friday night, and I got to stay in with my nanny, Heather.  It was the first time that the grown ups have been able to go to the symphony since the Spring since Mama couldn't do much while she was pregnant with me.  But it is something they keep talking about, and really enjoy their season tickets.  They told me that I'm not old enough to go to the symphony yet, but I think I'll be ready soon.  I already love listening to classical music, so I'm ready to see it in person!  Maybe I'll play piano someday, at least that's what Mama would like.

On Saturday, we took a really fun hike at Land's End - with me in my favorite Moby wrap so I could stay cuddled up next to Mama.  It was a beautiful day and we all had a great time.  Mama's legs got a little sore from lugging me around though!    We watched some college football the rest of the afternoon, and then the grownups had takeout for dinner.  

I really enjoyed my time with our friends! 

                                                         Mama and Cara before the symphony

                                         Mama, Cara, Daddy and Bill before the symphony

                                             Out on our hike at Lands End


                                          Daddy and I sound asleep at the end of a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment