Friday, January 20, 2023

Keevah Nyx: A very belated Halloween

 Well, Mama has been extremely busy recently, and so she hasn't had time to scribe for me in the past few months.  But, we are going to do our best to catch up...starting WAY back at Halloween.

If you'll remember, we spent the first part of October in Boston and returned to enjoy my second-favorite holiday.  We picked out the best pumpkins and did some awesome carving.  In keeping with our goal to do a fun family costume, this year we were all Alice in Wonderland characters.  Chaos & Spirit got included as Absolem the caterpillar and the White Rabbit.  And even Gee & Grandpa were good sports as Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum.  

our annual visit to Stanley Lane Pumpkin Patch


carving party


Dragon! 

Dada's math pumpkin

A lovely sunset on the deck

Declan, Tai & Haines at Six Flags fright fest

missing my two front teeth

Super Doctor Mama - her outfit for work

Declan (Mad hatter) & Haines (Eddie from Stranger Things)

Alice in Wonderland


Mama & baby dragon



The annual ofrenda

Spirit is a good sport

I'm still enjoying my horseback riding and getting better & better! 


I'm still loving my new school, St. Johns Lutheran, and didn't have any difficulty making new friends.  My reading is getting better and better, also thanks to my Gran reading twice a week where I get to read books with Gran over FaceTime.  I'm still doing my TaeKwonDo three days a week also! Stay tuned next month for updates! 




No comments:

Post a Comment