Thursday, February 18, 2016

Keevah Nyx: hikes, baths, planes and beaches

I just posted a blog post about Gran's awesome visit, but here are some things that happened in the two weeks preceding her visit.  Sorry it's out of order!  I found my fingers, went on a long hike in the Oakland Hills, and even experienced my first plane flight & beach trip!

These things called fingers are AWESOME!

One finger is good...two are BETTER!

Wink, wink!
My big (blue?) eyes


I was supposed to be sleeping, but thought it would be more fun to surprise Mama instead!
Loving snuggle time with Mama
First real bath - not sure what to think of it!

This is my big brother Hercules taking his first real bath in the same tub!


Second bath - Mama got creative to get Big Brother and I cleaned up at the same time!


Loving Gee & Grandpa


No one can resist the sleepiness induced by snuggling with me - I'm like a personal heater!
Big brother has been having a blast with me.  He's a pretty awesome big brother and helps our Mama a lot at home. He has a particular fascination with poopy diapers, and I don't disappoint in that area!
Everyone needs a frog on their head

Big brother Hercules says he will teach me how to swing someday - I like how he does it in style with a Tie!
Hercules and Dada making bread from scratch. I can't wait to help too!
Hercules building forts with Gee
Big brother is OBSESSED with fans.  Grandpa is helping him build a wind turbine
Finished product!  


Out for a hike in the Oakland Hills with Romps and Richoux families
The whole gang hiking

Mama is a crazy woman - she is using her maternity leave to organize the whole house and paint it too!
Yes, that's me on the bed! Don't worry, there was plenty of ventilation! 
I got to experience my first flight at 6 weeks old, to San Diego!  This place has beaches and oceans!  Awesome - I tried to eat some sand too, but it doesn't taste as good as it looks. 

Big brother with his new backpack full of treats for the plane. 
I slept the whole time!  Mama was so happy with me!
Declan with Jonah, Keaton & me
3am
Declan and Keaton at the beach

when do I get to play?

family beach photo!

The white noise at the beach is SO relaxing!



3 boys and an outdoor shower.
Mama didn't have too much fun though...she ended up in the ER with an elbow infection. Miss Analeah kept her company but I missed her!
Mama doing her best to enjoy her bad situation - Analeah brought fancy sushi to the ER!
The ladies missed the fancy dinner - so Dada and Mr. Ian took me out instead!
We even had to fly home early so Mama could go to her own hospital. She spent another 3 nights there and I missed hers soooo much! She's mostly better now though!
Funny video of big brother trying to say "yellow"

Funny video of big brother playing the "funky uncle" -he has a hard time saying "bucking bronco" and says "funky uncle" instead!




No comments:

Post a Comment