Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fishing in Tahoe!



Last weekend I got to go up to Tahoe with Mama, Dada, Gee & Grandpa.  It is my absolute favorite place on Earth.  I talked for the entire 3 hour drive up there about everything I was going to do:  collecting pinecones, watching squirrels, jacuzzi time, sandcastles at the lake, and most importantly - turning fans off and on!  

Little did I know that I would get to do even more than I imagined!  I was surprised with a special fishing trip and caught my first fishies ever!  I was a little nervous to hold the slimy things at first, but then I had no problem bonking them over the head.  

In other news - I don't wear diapers anymore (except a little bit at night).  Everyone is so proud of me...and I am just excited to collect stickers!  The other day, at Oxbow Public Market, Mama and I went into the large multi-stall bathroom.  I like to check the toilet all the time, and this time I loudly announced: "Mama went poo poo!  So Proud!"  I have no idea why she turned so red!

I continue to be a complete rascal, talking in full paragraphs, climbing walls, and generally keeping everyone on their toes.  My favorite thing of all is fixing things...anything at all.  There are a few photos/videos of me below helping Grandpa fix our sink!


With Gee & Grandpa at the lake
Mama and Dada all dressed up for dinner for their 9th anniversary


Learning to skip rocks with Dada


Baiting the hook - actually playing with the worms was almost the best part!


Who needs a hook...just use a net!
My first catch!
Trying to find the fishy's teeth
Look!
A normal school day

Playing my little balloon game with Dada

Smores and a bonfire memorial day weekend
Can you count how many tools I fit on the garbage disposal?
Helping Grandpa fix the dishwasher

My guitar finally plays songs other than Old MacDonald!




Now it's Monkey's turn to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment