Sunday, November 11, 2012

Tahoe with the family




Last weekend we went to Tahoe for Auntie Kelly's birthday celebration.  I had a wonderful time with all my aunts and uncles, and Grammie & Grandpa.  This is my second winter going to Tahoe and I couldn't wait to see it again.  I remember the beautiful blue lakes and majestic mountains. There wasn't really any snow this time, except for a little bit at the top of Heavenly, but it was still lovely.  It was warm enough to go on a few hikes - one with the family & one with just Mama and daddy.  Here are some of my favorite photos of the weekend.


Me and Grammie on the deck at our cabin

On a hike to Skunk Harbor with Mama, Grammie & Auntie Ladonna


Grandpa...Mama will be very upset if you let me get wet!

Look Mama, I see a fish!

Pretty good at standing by myself
Snuggling with Grandpa

Grammie and Grandpa trying to prevent me from getting in the lake

Being silly with Grammie

Sticks and sand...who needs toys??




Grandpa, Daddy & Uncle Chris

Grandpa, Grammie, Uncle Chris, Auntie Ladonna, Mama, Daddy & me
My family!

Mama and Daddy are so cool!

With Uncle Chris

The whole gang at Auntie Kelly's birthday dinner


Hiking along Camp Richardson



Water!!!



Now that's a big tree!

Love my jacuzzis - with Uncle Tomo, Grammie, Auntie Kelly & Cousin Allysha


Here are a few photos from when Uncle Bill & Aunt Cara came to visit a few weeks ago...




At Paraduxx winery


Is something wrong with this photo?  I like Rose too...


No comments:

Post a Comment