Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fun with Great Grammie

This is a really short cute post.


Mama took me to see Great Grammie last weekend.  Great Grammie is super cool but she has been kind of sick recently.  Mama surprised me and took me down to Elk Grove to see her a few days ago.

My favorite part of seeing her again were her walkers.  I can almost walk myself...indeed, I took 5 steps all by myself about 1 week ago.  However, I've never repeated that trick since then.  I'm just holding on until I can perfect the art of walking before I bust a move again.

So, Great Grammie's walkers were pretty amazing!  I immediately stole one and started hauling down the hallway.  I have some push toys at home, but I have now put in a request for an adult-sized walker.

Watch me go!!!!











1 comment:

  1. Isn't it fun seeing the old and the young having fun together? Declan made everyone smile...especially Great Grammie!

    ReplyDelete